Terms & Conditions
*IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY *
While Signing up, Accessing, or using the website and/or services you agree to website’s terms of service and you:
- Agree that this agreement is a legally binding and valid agreement;
- Accept this agreement and agree to be legally be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein;
- You must represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years old;
- If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of any corporation, or organization or any other legal entity, you have the right, power, and authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of the corporation, organization or legal entity and tie it up to the terms set forth herein; AND
- You must take all the necessary steps to ensure that the terms and conditions of this agreement is not violated by you or any other entity under your service.
All the disclaimers of warranties and limitations of the liability and exclusive remedies are present in this agreement
If you disagree with the terms of this agreement then do not check any of the boxes in front of I agree to this terms and conditions and you should not click any “I agree” button to agree to these terms of service, or sign up, access or use the website and/or services of this website.
Description of Services
- Here we provide the services via the website to assist purchasers seeking to buy can coolers and linked products (collectively, the “Products”).
- The website operates as a neutral platform that allows other users who are distributors, manufacturers, and/or direct sellers (collectively, the “ Sellers”) of Products to advertise and offer their best products for selling to the buyers via the website’s interface.
- The website further allows the buyers to research, customize, order, and purchase the products offered by the sellers.
- The sales and transactions may be initiated through our website birthdaycancoolers.net, We promote the products that are for sale and serve as a point of contact between seller and buyers exchanging the information between the sellers and the buyers, assisting the buyer for their ease of payment to the seller. And assisting the buyers and sellers in logistical matters. The birthdaycancoolers.net do not own or keep any of the inventory, or manage any products listed on our website, nor the birthdaycancoolers.net ever a party to any contract between Buyer and Seller for the sale or purchase of any Products listed on the Website. The birthdaycancoolers.net serve you only as the platform to make ease of payment and shipments and communications between the sellers and the buyers.
- The birthdaycancoolers.net work closely with the sellers and takes steps to verify their legitimacy, the birthdaycancoolers.net are not a party to the transaction(s) between sellers and buyers. As such, the birthdaycancoolers.net does not have any control over:
- The quality, safety, or legality of the Products advertised on the Website;
- Everything about the Product specifics or details that are provided by the Seller.
The origin or authenticity of any Products advertised or offered on the Website;
- The legal or regulatory compliance of any sale of Products;
- The ability of Sellers to sell Products;
- The method, form, and delivery of shipped Products
Intellectual Property Rights:
- The website and all other contents and features and functionality including all the information software texts, displays, images, video, and audio are owned by the birthdaycancoolers.net its licensed or other providers of such material and are protected by the United States and international copyright, trade secret, trademark, other intellectual property, and patent or proprietary rights laws.
- All the items including birthdaycancoolers.net logo and all the related service name slogans are trademarks of birthdaycancoolers.net or its affiliates. No one must use such marks without our prior written permission. This kind of activity is prohibited and condemned.
- All the content, including information, descriptions, images, videos, designs, brand names, company names, product names, and marks are owned by Sellers or their respective licensors. You must have prior written consent from the seller before using it.
- You should keep in mind that nothing on the website should be interrupted as granting any license to use any image, trademark, logo, or service mark contained therein.
- All these Terms of Service permit you to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the materials on the Website, except as follows:
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Internet browser for display enhancement purposes.
Copyright Infringement Claims
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“ DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. Our Copyright Policy is expressly incorporated into this Agreement and is available here:
Trademark Infringement Claims
If you believe that the material available on the website is infringing your trademark then you or your agent may send the birthdaycancoolers.net a notice requesting that we should remove the material from the website or block access to it. You can send your trademark related notices by mails on EMAIL ID HERE
- You shall use the website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms and conditions. You agree not to use the website to cause harm or endangering someone (or yourself):
- If you violate any of the applicable national, federal, state, local, or international laws or regulations (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data, software, or goods to and from the U.S. or other countries);
- If your purpose is of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- If you are sending, knowingly receiving, uploading, downloading, using, or reusing any material that does not comply with the permitted use then you are prohibited in the forth in these terms of services.
- While transmitting or procuring to send off any advertisement or promotional material including the “mail”, “chain letter” or “spam”.
- To imitate or attempt to imitate birthdaycancoolers.net a birthdaycancoolers.net employee, another user, or any other person or entity or to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by birthdaycancoolers.net, may harm birthdaycancoolers.net or users of the Website or expose them to liability. Additionally, you agree not to:
- If you use the Website in any manner that could disable, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Website is prohibited on this website.
- You cannot use any robot, spider, crawler, or other automatic devices, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose.
- You are prohibited to use any of the manual processes or copy any of the material available on the website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- If you use any device, software or routine that interferes in working the website properly.
- If you are trying to introduce any kind of virus, trojan, worms, logic bombs, or any other materials that are harmful to our website then you are violating the rules.
- If you are attempting to gain unauthorized access to interfere with damage or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website is condemned.
- You are prohibited to attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- Attempt to reverse engineer or threaten the correct functioning of the Website,
- Attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Website
- Attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. Is condemned on this website that if you are doing the following mistakes then you are violating the rules.
By using our website you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions, that you understand and accept all disclaimers.
The content of the birthdaycancoolers.net website is copyright to birthdaycancoolers.net and may not be used or replicated in any way or form that would infringe on this. Copyright 2023 birthdaycancoolers.net. All rights reserved.
As a consumer, customer, or user of our site you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this website as long as the authorization of the site owner is sought and given in writing and on the limitation that it is used for informational purposes only and any copy of the content includes the copyright notice which can be found at the bottom of each web page.
We collect the information from you when you enter the page and purchase the product from our site. We collect emails and additional information when you fill the online form on our website. We tend to collect the information that is needed for our website birthdaycancoolers.net however it is possible to visit our site anonymously.
Your information is only used in the following ways:
- To facilitate your order
- To respond to your inquiry
- To improve our website
- To improve our service
Orders & Payments:
The order is confirmed when you make the payment via PayPal or securely via the website. You will receive the email confirmation after the payment is made. Even you can cancel the order at any time and issue a full refund.
Payment made via PayPal, or by card payment which is done on the website. Once the payment is done you will receive the confirmation of debit from your bank “TD Inc” or “PayPal TD Inc” to ensure your discretion. All the information and payments are protected with SSL.
You can expect standard delivery within 6-9 days. In rare cases (due to manufacturing/shipping difficulties) the delivery might take up to 5 weeks. You will be notified if there is a delay in delivery by the seller.
Free international shipping only applies to the countries that we ship our products to.
Note: That the orders may be subject to import duties, taxes, and fees of the customer’s host and country, and you as the customer would be liable for any charges.
We will inform you if this is the case and provide you with both the tracking details accordingly. You can easily track the package as we send you the tracking number when the shipment is out from the warehouse for delivery.
If your delivery does not arrive or is delayed because you are not present to receive it then we are not responsible and the courier should be contacted in order to rearrange. To rearrange you must contact the delivery for the package. Once the package has been transferred to the courier the risk of loss and title is transferred to you the buyer of the merchandise.
We ship to most countries within Europe and in the World. We do not ship to Islamic countries and Africa.
Customs and import duties may apply in international delivery when the shipment reaches the country. The import duties may vary in different countries. These charges are the responsibilities of the recipient. If you want to know more then contact your local customs office.
You agree to reimburse us in full for any liabilities we incur and/or any amount or charges that we are required to pay in international orders this includes but is not limited to any interest, surcharges, fines, or legal costs that the relevant authority requires us to pay.
Local Shipping & Custom Laws
The purchaser has to check the customs rules and regulations for international orders. It may vary in different countries. The birthdaycancoolers.net are not responsible for any direct or indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that appear from any international shipping practices. We are not responsible for that if your goods are seized by customs. Please note that birthdaycancoolers.net will bear no responsibility.
We accept returns of certain circumstances. There are criteria that our customers must follow for a smooth return. We also provide 24 hours free cancellation policy to help our customers in case they want to cancel their order for any reason.
Under Section 28(3)(a) of the Consumer Contract (Information, Cancellation, and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, the cancellation rights conferred by the aforementioned regulations do not apply where:
“In the case of a contract for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery”
If you have any doubts related to the policies then you can contact us before placing the order or you can visit our return policy page.
All the return charges are covered by the customer, the birthdaycancoolers.net takes no responsibility for ANY OF THE RETURN CHARGES.
None of the products that are displayed on our website has warranties besides if there are any it will be specified upon the product page. Some products may have a manufacturer guarantee you can see on the product page if there is any warranty available.
No warranty is given or issued by birthdaycancoolers.net.
Birthdaycancoolers.net are not liable for any damage that occurs due to any user submission of information to this site. The birthdaycancoolers.net cannot be held responsible for any consequential, special, direct, or indirect loss or damage however it arises, whether in breach of contract or in tort.
Prior to using this product, you must consult a medical practitioner. We do not advocate and do not give any medical advice on our website related to any of the products. Some of the products may not treat any medical conditions at all.
Whomsoever is using this product for any medical purposes should rely solely on their own decisions for using any of our products in medical applications.
All consumers are held entirely responsible for how they choose to use any of our products. Not birthdaycancoolers.net, nor of its associates, employees, or owners shall be held responsible for any material or bodily damages caused to any person by using the product whether directly or indirectly. Any use of the product, purchase of the product, or use of the website means the agreement to these conditions.
It is the responsibility of the consumer to make themselves aware of any other terms and conditions that may be provided by the manufacturer. If you are purchasing the product then you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as well as the terms set by the birthdaycancoolers.net. If you are purchasing or using the product then, you are agreeing that you have read any additional appropriate terms and conditions and accept them by purchasing all the terms and purchasing it from birthdaycancoolers.net.
You can contact us through email at [email protected]
Note: We will not accept any kind of abuse whether verbal or written, towards any member of staff. We have the right to cease the communication that communicates in this manner.